Would you like to see more VMWare? iSCSI? Citrix? Server Clustering or other Server Roles?
Comment below and I will add more of those types of articles
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Virtualization Face Off, Bare metal & OS Level Once the new server is built I plan to revisit virtualization with some new contenders added to the list. Here is the current bare metal line up VMWare ESX Microsoft Hyper-V Citrix XEN RedHat KVM Windows VM VMWare Workstation & Server Oracle / Sun Virtual Box Parallels Workstation Linux VM...
- P2V Convert Physical to Virtual Hyper-V Recently while working on the new Virtualization shootout testing I came across the issue that Microsoft Hyper-V doesn’t offer any built in Physical to Virtual machine conversion tools so I set out for an easy way to convert a physical machine for some quick and simple testing. I found two...
- VMware vCenter Converter Standalone Warning: Unable to locate the required Sysprep files. \sysprep\svr2003 Warning: Unable to locate the required Sysprep files. Please upload them under C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware vCenter Converter Standalone\sysprep\svr2003 if you have been running into this error there is a simple fix although not usually the one posted all over the web about downloading them from Microsoft’s website. Maybe they are on there...